Another month, another bunch of lessons it brought me! Can you relate to any of these?
1. A ‘won’t do’ list can be just as valuable as a ‘to do’ list. #boundaries
2. Finish the half-finished stuff. You’ll feel better!
3. Five minutes of action is better than any minutes of worrying.
4. Take the nap.
5. Discovering pockets in your new dress = instant awesomeness!
6. Make the decision. Then take an action in favor of it.
7. When overwhelmed, S I M P L I F Y. Return to the basics.
8. Sometimes ’80s country music is exactly what’s needed!
9. Take yourself on a little adventure, just because.
10. If it’s worthwhile, give it your all. It might not be easy, but you’ll never regret doing the best you can.
Let me know if one of these resonates with you, too!
Christi Hegstad, PhD, PCC, is the Practical + Purposeful Coach for Achievers! Join our email community for coaching tips, book recommendations, tools, resources, and more!