A BIT ABOUT ME
Here are a few facts about me, as well as some of the zillion or so lessons I’ve learned along the way:
* I started my business with a preschooler, a toddler, and a baby on the way. Early on, I discovered the importance of values, priorities, + being intentional with my time, and I believe this has been absolutely fundamental to my personal and professional success.
* When I founded my company in 2003, I didn’t even know coaching was a profession; now it fills the majority of my days and I can hardly imagine it any other way. I’ve learned the value of planning while also being open to new opportunities and purposeful detours along the way.
* I still have a coach myself, even after all these years. And yes, I still often scramble the day before meeting with my coach to do what I said I would do. (The power of accountability! :))
* The ‘Bold + Meaningful’ part of my work is crucial. I’m here to help you dream bigger, expand your sense of possibility, connect your goals to your values and purpose, and to support you every step of the way. I have confidence in you and believe in your greatness, and I’ll bring every ounce of my expertise to help you achieve your full potential.
* I believe in – and science supports – the role meaningful goal-setting plays in our personal flourishing and professional wellbeing. My success as a coach depends on my clients’ success with their bold goals, so – as an achiever myself (as well as an Enneagram 3) – you can be certain I am 100% invested in helping them succeed. I love witnessing ‘aha!’ moments and the excitement when a client reaches their once-seemingly-impossible goal!
So, maybe you have a dream that has rested on the back-burner for years.
Maybe an exciting idea keeps popping into your mind but you’ve brushed it aside – until now.
Maybe you know you have difference-making greatness within you – you just haven’t fully tapped into it yet.
If you’re ready to explore the possibility of bold + meaningful success, let’s talk. I’d love to help you flourish!