Ten lessons I learned or was reminded of in March:
1. Sometimes you don’t realize how much you needed the break until you’re in the midst of it.
2. You can take a step forward even if you don’t have steps 2 – 167 exactly figured out yet.
3. Not everything needs to lead to some big outcome. Doing something simply for the joy of doing it can be reason enough.
4. Don’t take the story in your head as absolute truth. As the saying goes, change your story, change your life.
5. Dogs may be the most delighted beings on the planet.
6. Ultimately, it’s easier to face the difficult thing than to (over)think about it for ages.
7. You attract what you track – so make sure you’re tracking progress on your most important goals.
8. When you are intentional with your time, it feels like you have more of it!
9. Your experience rises and falls with your mindset. Choose the better thought.
10. Little compares to receiving (or sending!) a thoughtful, handwritten letter in the mail.
Do any of these resonate with you? What other lessons did March bring you?
I’m here to help you achieve what matters most, with meaning and purpose. Contact me today!