Lessons and reminders that came my way in May – let me know below or on LinkedIn which one resonates with you!
1. Giant leap or tiny steps – progress is progress.
2. ‘Back to basics’ is often the best solution. Remember this when you start to feel overwhelmed.
3. Good or bad, positive or negative, easy or difficult … it won’t last forever.
4. Is there any feeling quite like that of RELIEF?
5. Excellent book + lawn chair + cool beverage = summer delight!
6. What seemed most pressing at the start of the year may have changed. Time to revisit goals.
7. My kiddos are among my greatest role models. I learn from / am inspired by them daily!
8. Things to let go: assumptions, unhelpful stories, things you cannot control, comparison …
9. Intentional time alone can be transformative.
10. It may not go according to plan – but it may still turn out awesome.
For weekly coaching tips, join our email community today!