A few of the lessons August brought me! Can you relate to any of these?
1. If it brings joy, it’s not a waste of time.
2. The best tool I have found for increasing how many miles I walk: audiobooks! (Game-changer!)
3. Be the one who reaches out. Even if you feel like *they* should.
4. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of being seen, heard, + truly understood.
5. Cereal for dinner sometimes is just fine.
6. It’s never too early – or too late – for Christmas music!
7. You never know what even the most put-together people are dealing with behind the scenes. Always choose kindness.
8. Just because my children are getting older doesn’t mean *I* am. (Right?)
9. I am grateful for people who care about their work + do their jobs really well. To all the unsung heroes – thank you.
10. I am ready for cool evenings, falling leaves, and pumpkin + apple everything!
What lessons did you discover in August?
Christi Hegstad, PhD, PCC, is the Practical + Purposeful Coach for Achievers! Join our email community for coaching tips, book recommendations, tools, resources, and more!