If I asked what habits you’ve developed that you’d like to change, I imagine a few would come to mind.
But what if I asked about the habits you’ve developed that you want to make sure you sustain? The ones that support your continuous growth, positive mindset, and purposeful success?
This week, commit to starting – or continuing – one excellent daily habit.
A few ideas to prompt your thoughts:
- Implement a morning routine
- Read 20 pages of personal development
- Identify your top 3 priorities
- Sincerely thank or compliment one person
- Record one win
- Go for a mid-day walk around the block or office complex
- Engage in a brief meditation
- Intentionally add value to someone else’s day